Thursday, February 23, 2012

"Bonkers. That's what they're calling me-" I KNOW. I CAN HEAR YOU.

I couldn't quite put into WORDS how I was thinking tonight. But, I really wanted to share how I was feeling with the 4 of you that maybe, sort of look at this. Therefore, I decided to do a late night, double feature...picture show...of a look at Marcy.

JESUS CHRIST. I have SO much shiz to get done....
WELP. Might as well take a bath and watch BBC Sherlock!
BRB: dancing and putting copious amounts of Nutella into face.
Down to brass tacks: MUSIC TIME. Let's go over some harmonies...
Oh shi-seriously? SERIOUSLY? I've been singing that wrong the WHOLE time...
LALALA- SO LOUD I BET MY CREEPY NEIGHBOR CAN HEAR MEEEEEEE!
*textexttextexttext* *gets butt hurt over why so & so is or isn't texting*
Find something disturbing on the internet and hate things for a second...
Consider life decisions and know I am strong and can handle anythi-
WHAT WAS THAT NOISE SOMEONE IS BREAKING
INTO MY HOUSE I KNOW IT
Omg...there are so many big life decisions...what if I FAIL?
What if it's not meant to be?!
Ask the Captain about life decisions...
Listen to sad music and cry at being over-whelmed about life decisions...
Stop for a second...and remember good stuff that is happening
(pictured: Cry Baby post card above my bed)
Ponder lovely people and things in my life. Look at happy stuff.
Get super stoked and hug things with excitement for good stuff like
tech weekend for CB and opening NEXT WEEEEK!
Remember to take vitamins- gummy style- like a healthy BOSS.
(Tech is coming up! Gotsta stay okay.)
Lay in bed thinking about EVERYTHING until my brain is exhausted.


Fin.

Now, that I've spend a ridiculous amount of time accomplishing just that...I'm going to do the very thing in the last picture. Night, my darlings. Sweet dreams.

I leave you with this:

1 comment:

  1. Janice Joplin makes me take my clothes off....can't..stop...ahhhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete